As well as trips open to all, the Exploration Society also runs a range of Expeditions especially for schools. We are able to help make organising a residential trip as straight forward and stress-free for teachers as possible by handling almost all aspects of the trip planning process including:
- Publishing a password protected webpage with full details of your trip so parents can access details easily
- Managing delivery and collection of electronic parental consent forms
- Tailored activities, accommodation and games to suit your pupils
- High ratios of instructors to ensure pupils aren’t left waiting around in queues for activities
- Active involvement in pupil management 24hrs a day
- Friendly, well qualified and experienced leaders to run every aspect of the trip so you can relax!
- Creating photo books and videos of your trip to share with both existing and prospective parents
- Full risk assessments for every aspect of your chosen programme
Below is a summary of our standard expedition types but please contact us if you require a bespoke experience.