This year the Exploration Society are delighted to welcome families to a camp set in the Norfolk Broads National Park. From our lakeside campsite, there will be the opportunity to learn how to sail and canoe, visit local nature reserves and enjoy many of the favourite ESOC activities onsite.
- Dates: Saturday 23rd May – Monday 25th May – Arrive from 11am Saturday. Depart by 2pm Monday.
- Location: Salhouse Broad, Norfolk
- Accommodation: Glamping tents provided
- Food: All meals organized by us and all ages and diets catered for.
- Activities: Sailing, canoeing, bushcraft and target sports over the weekend led by experienced and well qualified Exploration Society instructors.
- Cost: £295 per camper (free for those below school age). Includes accommodation, meals and activities
- All ages welcome!
- Plenty of opportunities for games, exploring the local area and chatting around the campfire.